Sunday, March 7

T-3 Days

Well the date of departure is close enough that the excitement is starting to build.

Also! I just got a call from my friend Jon. He's decided to just go for it and join me on the trip. This is great as he can also drive stick and won't mind listening to Drum'n'Bass along the way at barely tolerable volume levels.

Another update... I've been booked to DJ at a Fundraiser in Barrie, ON on the 18th. If you're in the area, come check it out as it's for a good cause. Sleeping Children Around the World.

So I'm taking the Wagen in to the good folks at Wolverine Auto here in Logan Lake on Tuesday. Got a couple electrical things for them to fix and then fluid changes. This will have her all prepped for departure on Wednesday morning.

First overnight will be in Calgary. We're taking suggestions for cheap places to overnight and/or have a pint.

So yeah, 72 hours before we kick this blog into cruising gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment